11/04/2009

Vampire Diaries...

Adding more books to my read list...
Night World #1 - a good read.  nothing super special.  I would have liked it better if stories were more of a continuous thing rather than stand alones that are related.  I still have Night World #2 & 3 out from the library, but I'm not sure I'm going to read them.  It will depend on...

Vampire Diaries #1 & #2
Vampire Diaries #3 & #4
I just finished the second or is that fourth book in this series and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Probably why my sixth sense is so finely tuned.  ;)  I saw that there is another book to this series that she wrote about ten years after the last one in this series.  I wouldn't mind getting my hands on it. The library has it, but the wait list is like 40 people deep.  I may have to hit the book store for this one.  Not sure though.  It got some really mixed reviews.  Still thinking about it though.

Anyway if I can't get my hands on that one for a while I have a new series picked out....
Mortal Instruments.  It sounds kind of spooky, scary, with just the right amount of paranormal mixed in.  Two different review sites can't be wrong.  4 1/2 stars on both. I'm almost hoping the library doesn't have it today.  My house has been slightly, ok a bit more than slightly, neglected lately.  Plus dh gets home .... wouldn't be a good thing if I was engrossed in not just another book - but another book series. 

No comments: