11/03/2009

A forgetful day...

Ever have one of those days when you have all these great plans, but nothing goes as you planned. Not a bad day, but just a day where nothing goes as planned.  Well that was today.  It was all just little things, subtle little things....
me forgetting to make coffee...
forgetting to pack lunches the night before ...
dd#1 forgetting her cell phone...
dd#2 leaving her lunch in the car ...
the cat snuggled up on my lap (she never does that!)...
rainy dreary grey outside....
etc...
little things... nothing big, major or even important by themselves....
maybe I've just been reading to many supernatural books...  but with dh out of town...  when I added them up ... I couldn't shake the feeling the universe was telling me to stay close to home.... I listened.  Even w/o milk, bread and bananas... I listened.

No comments: