10/27/2009

Goodreads



I've been looking for a way to keep track of the books I've read.  I think it would make an interesting layout. And so with that in mind I've been playing around with Goodreads.  Sure wish my library card listed all the books I've checked out over the course of the year.  It would help to jog my memory of whether or not I read xyz book.  Listing the ones I bought is pretty easy - well sort of.  Lots of times I loan them out and well unfortunately they don't always get returned.  I'm just as much to blame as my kids.  They love sharing their faves with their friends as much as I do.  Anyway I think Goodreads is a good way to start my yearly list.  If you want to check it out for yourself click here.  If you know a better free on-line book tracker, PLEASE let me know.  Off to the book store, Tempted is due to be released today.  :)

No comments: