10/20/2009

Dentist

And the word for the day is... dentist.  Yup!  If you know me you know how much I dread going to the dentist.  I called on Monday to make an appointment.  Thinking perhaps one day next week. But the nice people that they are they fit me in on weds.  I was like well, OK, if you are sure.  Then the gal called me back and fit me in today.  Seriously! I guess they know me too well. Give me a bit of time to think about the appointment and I'm likely to cancel it.  And so with no wiggle room I had no choice but to go this morning.  And so I went.  And now I'm regretting it.  Seriously.  Don't know if it's stress - must be - it probably is - but who knows - all I know, is that now all my teeth hurt.  Not just the one that was feeling a wee bit funny. I could have lived with it for quite a while longer, but well the root canal I needed last time was so much fun - I didn't want to wait to long.  Yes I'm a baby and I'm not afraid to admit it. Off to take a nap, I'm exhausted from my fun filled morning at the dentist...

No comments: