5/16/2009

Busy weekend



- Dropped off my layout for this week's Double Dee. Stop by Dee's to see it. There are only 6 kits available. I love it! But then again I made it. I used the Vita Bella line by Little Yellow Bicycle (blues and greens - see pic), some Basic Grey Bling and American Crafts Thickers. I think it's a very universal layout with a bit of fun thrown in. Fun that is if you like playing with new tools. It uses 2 border punches; one by Stampin' Up and one by Fiskars. If you haven't tried the new border punches by Fiskars, this layout gives you a great opportunity to test drive them without buying them. And p.s. Dee has a punch club - join it and you get 40% off the purchase price of the punch of the month. (wink)

- Went to Bar Louie in Gulf Coast. Gotta love their 1/2 price appetizers and $3 margaritas. Ummmm. Yummy stuff! We all ate way to much... nachos, bread sticks, pot stickers, and buffalo chicken. Sadly they were out of the ribs, next time though.

- Hit Rita's for some fun ices, gelatos, etc... My kids love this stuff. And unfortunately or perhaps fortunately I do not. It's just too sweet or with a weird after taste or something for me. Crazy I know, considering I've been known to eat an entire bag of cotton candy all by myself. Go Figure.

- Followed by a trip - run through the rain actually - to Borders. Sadly they didn't have the book my dh wanted. Alex got one instead. And I checked out the new special issue mag by CK - Easier than Ever 2. You can see a sneak peek here on the CK site.


More news later I'm out of time. ;)

No comments: