12/22/2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, How lovely are thy branches. I have these cute handmade Christmas trees on the brain lately. I keep finding more and more great ideas on how to make them and I just have to share. They are all so beautiful and unique. If time and space allowed I'd have a whole forest of handmade paper trees.


Check out these really cool cut and fold xmas trees. I found them on Bloomize. You can find the directions here.




And look at these really cool trees made from strips of torn scrapbook paper. I found them here on "Paper and Words". You can see more pictures of them here.



Need a quick last minute idea check out these candles I found on Martha's site here.



And aren't these just the cutest little idea. You can easily find some earing ring wires and jingle bells in your local craft store. I bet these would go together in a flash. And I know (wink) little girls (and big ones too) love them.




Oh I almost forgot. Check out these really cute paper trees. It looks to me like they are made by layering cones of paper. That blue one is my favorite. I found these on Studio Calico here.

No comments: