12/23/2008

Make a flake



Visiting this site every year at Christmas time has become a Christmas tradition. I don't know why it is so addicting but it is. My kids and I spend hours every year making these silly on-line snowflakes. I guess they're worse things we could be doing than sitting around a computer screen making digital snowflakes. But there are certainly better things we could be doing. For instance we could be making "real" ones out of paper. And while that is fun, after the first two or three that don't come out quite as well as they planned, they are done. But these little guys, never quite get old. Maybe it's the ease of starting over. I don't know. I will tell you the clean-up is certainly easier. Anyway don't tell me I didn't warn you, these are addicting to make. Check it out here.

No comments: