12/21/2008

Eye Candy

There is just so much eye candy out there in blog world, so much inspiration. Anyway I thought I'd share some of my recent finds. And well quite honestly I have so much stuff bookmarked in google reader that I am starting to forget about all the cool things I've found. So I figure if I document some of them here well, maybe, just maybe I'll "make/find" some time to "case" them. (wink)

I just love this village posted by Claudine Hellmuth. She even shared a tutorial of it here.

Another cool project I found on-line were these lighted paper Xmas trees. What a very cool and yet simple project to under take. There is a tutorial for it here on the cheeky magpie blog.

Also check out this very cool star. Wouldn't they look great either on your tree as an ornament or as part of a gift tag? Check out the tutorial here on the scrapalicious blog.

OK not exactly a scrappy craft thing, but I still thought that it was way cool. And definitely a fun crafty project that my kids would enjoy. For a tutorial on how to make these check out the Cosmo Cricket Blog here. So what's the latest cool craft idea that you have found while blog surfing?

No comments: