12/01/2008

Deer Camp


OK, I belong to several yahoo groups. And someone is always forwarding something funny or clever, etc. And while I don't usually forward that kind of stuff on, I can't help but share it here. I figure if you are checking your e-mail your are probably working, and don't need me wasting your time with this kind of stuff. But if you are here blog surfing then you have some free time to kill. And what better way to kill it than by laughing. I mean seriously, laughing is good for your soul. It releases all those good for you endorphins, etc. So here's to laughing...

Deer Camp
The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? He said, 'Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.'

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? You look awful!' He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night.'

The third night was Pete's turn. Pete was a big burly ex-Navy man; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. 'Good morning,' he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, 'Man, what happened?' He said, 'Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night.

No comments: