12/01/2008

On my do list




I have been doing some serious blog hopping lately and look at some of the cool things I found. In a perfect world I would have time to do/make all of these. I am going to try. I have already made myself one of these cute little trees using glimmer mist and green cardstock w/ some gold ribbon. Now I just have to find the time to get to the rest of these (The one pictured isn't mine.)

Tim Holtz is doing the 12 tags of xmas again this year. I loved the ones he did last year.Check it out here.

Jen McGuire has made the most adorable little xmas tree ornament ever. Check it out here.

Skip to my Lou has the cutest ever little bird ornaments here. I so want to make these. Hoping I can find the time.

And PaperCutz has these cool stars ornaments. I think these will be really easy to make with some of my sizzix shapes. I'm thinking maybe a circle with a star in the middle. Hummm.... Check them out here.

No comments: