11/30/2008

Midnight Sun


Yes more talk about the Twilight books. If you are not into this series, then you might want to just skip today's post.

I on the other hand totally loved them! I took my girls to see the movie the weekend it opened, etc, etc...

Well today as I was reading my e-mail one of my friends mentioned a link to a rough draft of the fifth book Midnight Sun. So I think OK, I'm game I'll check it out. I was not really sure what to expect from a rough draft of a novel. And so I innocently opened the file and then time stood still as I forgot about everything else for the rest of the day.

Seriously! No meals cooked, no laundry done, no grocery shopping, nothing! It's 9pm and I'm still in my jammies. But I have finished Midnight Sun. Well all 264 pages of the rough draft of Midnight Sun. Yes I loved it! It was awesome! And I sincerely hope that Stephenie finishes it. I know that even with the leaked rough draft I will still buy the book if she finishes it.

And yes I have the best hubby in the whole world as he let me read the whole thing today totally undisturbed. Well I did have to deal with my daughters fighting of the "kid" computer as they both wanted to read it as well. But other than that, it was a do nothing except read kind of day. And I loved every single minute of it! Thanks hubby!

p.s. Here's the link in case you didn't know about the rough draft, just like me. Midnight Sun

No comments: