11/04/2008

Did you vote?


France... Dh is in France until the weekend. It's work related not a vacation. It sounded like a bunch of fun anyway and I sort of wished I was going with him. But then after talking to him a few times on the phone and hearing how the weather was cold, windy and rainy I'll take FL thank you very much.

It's so weird to picture dh in another country while our county is here making history electing a new president. He was disppointed that he was going to miss all the election coverage. He's far more into politics than I am. But he did at least get a chance to vote by waiting in line and voting early. I didn't have the patience to stand in line for 2 hours to vote early. So instead I ended up standing in line on tuesday for 45 mins to vote. Not great, but really not that bad of a wait. The next four years should prove to be interesting to say the least.

No comments: