7/15/2008

Rain, rain, go away,

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day. Do you remember singing this as a child? I do. And today let me tell you... right now that is exactly how I am feeling. Rain, rain go away, come again some other day! Or how about at the very least come at night while I'm sleeping. Yes I know we need the rain because we've have some terribly dry years. But honestly I've had enough rain for a while now. Could we please have some sunshine?

I'm starting to feel like I did the year we moved here. All it did for what seemed like forever was rain. It rained so much that year that everything flooded. You would start to plan an activity like a trip to the park only to call it off because of rain. Well that's how I'm feeling. A trip to the beach, to the park, to anywhere outside, no good. It's raining. This is Florida. It is supposed to be warm and sunny. That's why we moved here.

Oh well, I guess I'll just buck it up and be thankful that all we are getting all this rain instead of hurricanes. Yup that sounds like a plan. You know what? The rain doesn't seem so bad after all. I guess I just needed an attitude adjustment. :-)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that your comment was drawn for the RAK. Email me and let me know which kit you would like. COngrats!