1/20/2007

It's a Learning Process

Well I've gone back to some of my older posts and inserted the pictures I finally got off of the camera. The crabby guy is from our beach trip and the really cool pic from the circus. The only problem I'm having is that the pictures are not ending up where I would like them to be in my posts. Don't really know why, but since they are older posts I'm not going to stress about it. It is what it is.

In other news, I've started reading this really cool book. Called "The Artist's Way".

I'm only one week in and let me tell you it really does make a bunch of sense. I haven't started my morning pages yet, like the author recommends. But I did have my first "artist date" with myself. It was so cool. I didn't make anything really crafty. I made of all things - Beef Stew. A total indulgence for me as no one in my family will eat any of it - well maybe Handsome Son (hs). But I don't care. It was soo very soothing to just stand there and chop and peel veggies. And my finally product is quite yummy if I do say so myself. I'm bringing it to a crop tomorrow to share with some of my scrappy friends. Anyway if you have time check it out...
http://www.amazon.com/Artists-Way-Spiritual-Higher-Creativity/dp/1585421464/sr=8-1/qid=1169344537/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-0169667-2862228?ie=UTF8&s=books

If my Artsy Stew get good reviews from my peeps as PP1 would say, I'll post the recipe for you. If not well that's okay to. I like it and that's all that matters.