9/02/2011

Yay! I finally have access to Cricut Craft Room.




And in just in time to play along with the challenge post on the Cricut Craft Blog.  I have to say the challenge was the perfect way for me to learn/figure out how to use the program.  I must say I am liking what I am seeing so far.  Yes it still has bugs, yes it still hangs my computer and yes it can be painfully slow, but it's a definite improvement to Design Studio.  It still has quite a way to go, but then again it is still in BETA testing mode.  So I am hopeful...

I used George to make the box, (rounded square, stars and phrase) since I've read there are some problems with various carts and CCR.  I wasn't taking any chances a different cart wouldn't work.  And I did grumble when CCR had to update my Expression and then it wouldn't cut and kept giving me error messages and telling me the cart wasn't loaded when it was. But we finally made nice with each other and there you have it.  Way to go PC!

And just in case you want to see what my screen looked like before I sent the file to the cutter, here you go!


No comments: