9/16/2011

Details...


There is nothing like waiting until the last minute to work on a project. And that is definitely true for this weeks Cricut Circle Challenge. The challenge this week(#40) was to create a card using this sketch along with two cricut cuts. And well since I just got my MS All Occasion cart, that was the cart I choose to use. I used the balloons from page 39 and the word "celebrate" from page 57. I altered both images using Cricut Craft Room. I stretched them both out a bit to make them long and skinny. After all who wouldn't like to be tall and skinny.

I will tell you, think I love CCR more than I love my Gypsy. Yes it gets a little cranky every now and then, but it's so much easier to see what you are doing. And well for someone like me who can barely see with their glasses on that is a huge bonus. Now that's not saying I don't love my gypsy, cause I do. :)

As to what papers I used for this project, no clue. Ok well that's not entirely true. I do know all the cardstock is from Joann's. But the confetti paper and the birthday cake paper were both from my scrap bin. So your guess is as good as mine. How about this? It's old, "old" paper. :) Add in some pop dots, a Signo white pen, some crochet thread and some ink and there you have it. Later it's after 2am and I'm going to be worthless tomorrow. But at least I made the deadline. :)

p.s. If you are wondering where the card is, well it's in the previous post. Blogger got an update or something and I'm not driving myself crazy trying to combine posts. It is, what it is. ;)




No comments: