10/06/2009

5 Good things...


So I was making my way through my google reader bookmarks when I came upon this freebie.  I knew the instant that I saw it that it had great potential.  Scrapbooking potential is what I thought.  So I clicked on the link to check out the freebie.  That's when I read the post about the freebie.  What a great idea!  And so easy just click, print and fold.  I doubt fun and inspiring dinner conversation will be this easy, but hey it's worth a try right?  My kids might surprise me...  ya right.

The only thing surprising about my kids is how half a package of cookies (aka 12 cookies)  can disappear in less than 20 minutes with only 2 kids home and when no child ate more than 2 cookies each.  Or so they claim. I don't think so.  Something just doesn't add up...   24 cookies in a package - 12 that are left means 12 cookies were eaten.  12 cookies - 4 cookies eaten by 2 kids leaves 8 cookies that just got up and walked away... here cookie, cookie, cookie...

No comments: