8/15/2009

Random Ramblings...


In just six short hours my home will be invaded by teenage boys. How come I am up getting everything ready and my ds is still sound asleep in his bed?

My dd's are headed to the beach this morning. I know this not really news worthy info. But I'm still reeling from the fact that dd #1 nearly bit my head off this morning. Clearly she takes after her mom and is not a morning person.

Speaking of which, why does school have to start so early in the day? I hate having to make everyone (myself included) tow the line and go to bed at a reasonable hour. Uh! School, bah humbug! That means my days of staying up until the wee hours of the morning are almost at an end.

In other news, did you know that Prima has a new blog? Check it out here...

Also check out the cool handles on this project. Made from a binder clip. Such a cool idea! Directions can be found here.

And I'm loving these cool envelopes made using the Cricut. Sometimes I wish I had a Cricut. The cut file for them can be found here.

OK that's it for today, my to do list is calling...

No comments: