8/12/2009

Happy 15th B-day Handsome!


I hope it was a good one. I know you spent it doing your favorite things ... playing video games and hanging out. We were going to take you out to dinner but when given your choice of getting an extra video game or going out, you choose another video game. No surprise there! So you got Prototype and GTA 4 for your b-day. Although I'm not so sure about the GTA 4, your dad's to blame on that one. I'm thinking your going to have to pick something else. Sorry! :(

Dinner of your choice... no surprise there ... steak, NY strip w/ the works (Cuban bread, roasted sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, green beans, watermelon, salad, etc). Not to mention the 7lb, yes 7lb! Double Chocolate cake Grammy brought over. It was enough cake to feed an army and we still have 1/4 of it left 5 days later. Ummm, hummm, not to shabby for your 15th b-day.

And just think the real party is this weekend. Yep... I must be crazy. 9 of your closest friends have been invited for a sleepover. (Ben, Travis, Andy, Daniel, Nick, Devon, Jake, Ryan & Zack) Or should I say a stay up all night party, because I know that's what is really going to happen. Sleep, yeah right! You aren't fooling me. :)

No comments: