8/07/2009

CHA Birthday Crop

My son's b-day is the weekend of Dee's big CHA-Birthday crop. It always presents problems for me, because as much as I want to be at the store cropping, I also want to be home to celebrating with my first born. So this year I hemmed, and hawed, and waited until the absolute last minute to decide what I was going to do. I finally decided that I really, really, wanted to go to at least a bit of Dee's big CHA crop, even if I couldn't stay and crop for the whole weekend. And well let me tell you, even though I was only there for Friday night, I think Dee totally and completely out did herself!

Our goodie bags had numerous lines of fun new just released papers - Teresa Collins, Dream Street, Webster's Pages, Doodle Bug, and a few more lines I can't think of right this minute. And if that wasn't enough, she then gave away full packages of Prima flowers, packages of new America Crafts Thickers, all the sample paper she got from CHA, etc, etc. And I was only there for Friday! She still had piles of stuff to giveaway on Sat & Sun. Wish I could have been there...

No comments: