5/19/2009

Tap, tap. Is this thing on?


Hello!? Anyone out there? I know I am inconsistent with updates. Trying to decide if I should continue with this pet project of mine (hence the cute little mouse). If you are out there in blog land reading this how about posting a comment?

I'll even make it worth your while and offer some prizes to get you to play along. Post a comment telling me where you live, city and state and the name of your favorite scrapbook store. I'll leave this contest open for the next month or so and as people post comments I'll add stuff to the prize pile. One comment per person please - US only. So what can you win? How about the June 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes for starters. (I got two in the mail by accident.) At ten comments I'll add a set of clear stamps and at 20 comments I'll add something else. The more comments the more goodies. Anyone want to play along?

No comments: