1/07/2009

Shocked and Dazed

I'm going to be MIA for a while. I'm walking around in a fog. Shocked, dazed, confused, and trying to re-group. I got some horrible news the night my oldest dd got home from SC. And it's really hit me hard. It's caused me to re-evaluate, prioritize and well... honestly I'm still reeling.

My youngest dd's best friend's dad just died. He was working out of state. He had called his wife, he had a bad headache, he passed out in his hotel room. He had suffered a brain aneurysm. He was on life support. Now he's gone. I don't know all the details. But this just hits too close to home. Brain aneurysm, (brain tumor), 3 kids, only in his 40's, looked great, was a super nice guy, my dd's best friend's dad. To close to home for me... funeral is Saturday.

1 comment:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

I am saying prayers for his family. I went through this with a coworker/friend who's husband was 32 at the time..Heart attack...you feel numb, shock. They actually brought grief counselors in for us...it helped to talk to someone, even if it was just to let it out. Hang in there, email me if you need to talk just to talk!