1/20/2009

As promised





Here's the first layout I did as part of Dee's Design Team. My assignment was to create a 2 page layout for one of January's Double Dee's. Every Saturday Dee offers a 2 page layout for $10. This one will be/was the Jan 17th Double Dee's. If you are interested in it give Dee's a call. Link to her site is on the right. I believe if you click on the pics you can get a better look.

I created the large star using a Crafter's Workshop Template. I used the largest outline (the dots) and then added 1/4 all the way around and hand cut it. The chipboard stars are sizzix die cuts for the base and then the paper I hand cut. I wanted a more whimsical hand made look to the stars to go with all the faux stitching. And lastly, because I had a few left over hand cut stars, that I ended up not using on the layout, I made a matching card out of the scraps. TFL!

No comments: