12/09/2008

Fiskars Threading Water Tutorial

I am always on the lookout for cool new ideas, tutorials and inspiring ideas. And with so many scrapbookers having blogs these days the ideas and inspiration is endless. Unfortunately, I'll often see some really great idea or tutorial and then forget where I found it. Most often when I am blog hopping. I'll start at blog "A" which then links me to blog "B" and then before you know it 30 mins have past and I have no idea how I ended up where I am. And that is the case today. I was blog hopping and found this great tutorial by Virginia on how to round corners with the Fiskars Threading Water punch. Look at her perfect scallop square above. You can read her tutorial here. She does a great job explain how to get nice looking scallop corners. I love that scrapbookers are always willing to share their tips and tricks.

No comments: