8/08/2008

Happy B-day Handsome

WOOO HOOO! He's 14!
Happy Birthday Handsome!
I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital. Time sure does fly when you are having fun.

We don't have too much planned for today by way of celebration as all 3 kids are at swim camp. Today they get to go to the lake and canoe and write on each other with "clay?". Not really sure what that means, but my dd was pretty excited about it. Apparently that's one of the things they did last year on "lake day".

Then tonight we are taking the b-day boy out to dinner. One of his favorite things to do. Not really sure where we are heading yet as we will let him pick. He already has his present. He's had it for the last couple of weeks already. A video game that he just had to have. He begged and pleaded with me in the store to let him get it. And me being the sucker mom that I am caved and bought it for him early. It seemed only fair in that I bought dd's gift early for her as well. She wanted the guitar hero ds as a combo b-day/graduation present. And well they were limited editions, yada, yada. Anyway it feels sort of anti-climatic not watching him tear open the paper on a long awaited present. Maybe I'll find something small for him to open tonight. (wink).

No comments: