7/06/2008

Lazy Sundays are the best!

So it's Sunday. Sunday afternoon to be precise and I'm still sitting around in my jammies. Feeling quite lazy and instead of doing anything I'm sitting here on my computer. I"ve had my coffee, read the sunday paper and I've checked out the new postsecrets (link on the right). All the kids have been fed.

And I've found containers for my dd's latest new friend. She caught the itty bittiest teenie tiny little lizard ever. It is so cute, well in a lizard kind of way that is. It wasn't so cute as it was jumping around my kitchen counter trying to escape. But now that it has a little container to live in I'm fine with it. Well I guess I've got to get moving on my day before and stop procrastinating before it's lunch time, which is fast approaching.

No comments: