6/24/2008

Wooo Hooooo!

One of my favorite LSS
http://deescrapbookstore.com
is getting ready to celebrate their 2nd anniversary with a great BIG cropping event. BIG for my little neck of the woods. And she was running a contest. She's bringing in two out of town guest designers from PRIMA. And if you were able to guess who the guest designers are going to be, you could win a free class of your choice with one of them.

And guess what???

After spending quite a bit of time googling design teams and designer's names and trying trying to find info on the no longer around Scrapbook Answers Magazine (one of her clues) I finally figured it out. My kids were making fun of me the whole time I was at it. They just didn't get it. Anyway, I won a free class at her b-day crop. Woooo Hoooo! I can't wait! Doing the happy dance!!!!

Now comes the hard part trying to pick which class to take. They all sound fabulous, but I've got to narrow it down to just one. Well maybe two . If I'm careful and watch my scrappy budget, but it's going to be hard with all the new CHA summer stuff getting ready to come out.

Her clues were hard. The a Prima Designer who was once on the Scrapbook Answers Design Team. Well I looked and looked and googled and went to two peas and finally got it. But my first guess was wrong.

The second clue was much easier a Prima Designer who was also a CK hall of Famer and a Memory Makers Master. That one I aced my first try.

Anyway if you are interested check out the link on the Left to Dee's Scrapbook Store. The dates of the crop are August 8, 9, & 10th. Only 12 people per designer's class. So don't wait to long if you are interested.

No comments: