1/03/2007

Blogging - Day One

Today marks the day that I join the blogging world. I guess you could call it my blog birthday. So please join me in a round of Happy Birthday. Ready? On three... Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Random Scraps! Happy Birthday to you! Okay I can't sing to save my life. Good thing you can't hear me. I know this is really cheesy, but hey, give me some time to get up and running. Things will get better I promise! Or maybe not. (wink)

Anyway, I've been thinking about doing this for a while. And today I just decided to go for it. If I totally suck at it, I can always delete it. But I'm not going to suck at it. And I think it will be fun. If nothing else it will be a learning experience. And I'll be able to say that I tried it. Besides it fulfills one of my New Year's resolutions of trying new things and broadening my horizons. Okay blogging my not be broadening any new horizons, but it does qualify as trying something new and that's good enough for me. And there you have ladies and gentlemen - my very first post. Thank you. Thank you. In lieu of donations please leave a comment. (insert smiley face - Which I don't know how to do just yet!)

No comments: