10/05/2009

The week just flew by...


The week just flew by... I'm not quite sure how it went so fast.  It was like I blinked and it was Monday morning again.  Oh I know how it happened.  I spent the whole week running around.  Weds ... guitar lessons, followed by our weekly visit to the library.  I couldn't postpone that as we had books due. Thursday was scrapping at Dee's and creating this weeks Cheap Date.  It's cute in a pumpkiny kind of way.  :)  A mix of new and old papers with a hallo-weeny theme to it.  Stop by Dee's to check it out.  Friday was garage sale day.  Oh my! oh my! I did find some really good deals! 

Saturday was back to Dee's for a designer meeting to go over some stuff for the b-day crop.  Then some errands and then I headed back to Dee's to start planning my class for the B-day crop.  The projects are still top secret - classified info...  but I will tell you I'm going to use the Graphic 45 Christmas line.  Sunday was a do nothing kind of morning.  Then I took my girls out for a late breakfast early lunch, hit a garage sale or two and then ended our afternoon adventures doing some make and takes with Nikki Sivils.  All in all a fun weekend that went by way to fast and left me with a house in desperate need of cleaning and a laundry that is about to explode. 

The only sad part is that it's been a week since I did anything with my dd's Halloween costume.  I cut the fabric and assembled 2/3 of the outfit and all it really needs are a zipper (kind of scary - It's been a while since I put one of those in.) and for me to finish the ruffles and hem.  UGH!  And my dh is traveling this week.  I went from football widow to business meeting widow, but on the plus side I can serve breakfast for dinner.  :)  There is always a silver lining.  Cheers!  My washer and dryer are calling me.

No comments: