9/22/2009

Still around...

No I haven't forgotten about my blog. I've actually started 3 or 4 posts, but I get about half way through writing them and something else calls... kids, dinner, laundry, homework, etc... and then I never get around to finishing them. Like...

*** Like what do you think about Becky Higgens leaving CK?

*** Or how about Emilie Ahern leaving The Scrap Review?

*** Or where were you on 9/11? Yes it has been a while since I posted.

*** Or like today I'm about half way through this post...I wanted to tell you about the wonderful class I took by Kelly Goree.

But alas my kids want me to come watch TV with them. And well, they are my priority. Sorry there's not much to this post but I figure at this point in time it's better than nothing. I promise I'll fit a real post in sometime soon.

In the mean time what are you going to be for Halloween? My next few weeks are going to be spent sewing, crafting, and creating Halloween costumes for my kids. And well honestly I could use some ideas.

No comments: