5/02/2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!



Whooo! Hooo! Today is National Scrapbook Day. This is the day where scrapbookers everywhere get together at their favorite scrapbook stores and spend the day, scrapping, eating, laughing and just hanging out with friends both old and new.

So where am I headed today? I am heading out to Dee's Scrapbook Store in a few minutes. Rumor has it that she has gotten in the newest releases from Prima, Scenic Route, Creative Imaginations and a few other companies. I heard the Prima stuff is gorgeous!

So along with cropping we'll be having a catered lunch from Jason's Deli and a yummy dinner from the Olive Garden. Rumor also has it that Dee has gotten quite a few manufactures to donate a bunch a product to be given away as door prizes. Keep your fingers crossed for that I win some cool stuff.

Anyway the clock is ticking and I've got to get the car loaded with all my scrapping stuff. Have a creative day! :)

No comments: