1/11/2009

Crop 'til You Drop

I'm sharing the details on this crop well because Gerri-Ann and her son Robert are just the sweetest, nicest two people you will ever meet. And well it's hard not to support a cause where 100% of the cost is going to charity. Anyway here is a copy and paste of Gerri-Ann's e-mail.

Hello Everyone! I wanted to let you know about a crop I'm hosting for my son's school. This is Robert's first year at Father Anglim's Academy(FAA) and I cannot begin to tell you how incredible this school is. Every ounce of this school is dedicated to helping students learn and strive to do their best no matter what obstacles they have to overcome. Robert has already made some great progress this year!!!! As my way to help support FAA and show my appreciation for all they do I decided to hold a "Crop 'til you Drop" Fundraiser. If you any of you can attend I would greatly appreciate it! 100% of the crop fee will be donated to the school!

Here are the details:
Come join us for a
"CROP 'TIL YOU DROP PARTY"
SATURDAY JANUARY 24TH
Start time: 9AM End time: late into the night
Father Anglim Academy
Xavier Hall
2055 Heitman Street
Fort Myers Fl 33901
Cost: $25 per person
Includes Breakfast, lunch and snack.
Every guest receives a goodie bag and there will be lots of door prizes and other giveaways given throughout the day!

Please return your reservation by Jan 21st.
To: FAA 2045 Heitman Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
or Call 239-357-1682 to reserve your spot today!
Name___________________Check____ or
Credit Card#_______________Type MC, Visa, American Exp Exp. Date_________
To learn more about FAA visit their website at: http://www.fatheranglimacademy.org/
Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!

No comments: