11/21/2008

Almost forgot


Some good deals I found floating around cyber space... Scapnfont has most of their fonts and dingbats on sale for $1. AND if you spend $8 you can take %40 off their sale price. I've been coveting a few of their dingbats & fonts aka. boho frames 1 & 2, fancy flourishes, frilly frames, journaling boxes, decorum, floral infusion just to mention a few. I'll be hitting their sale for sure. I mean seriously if you just use them once they pay for themselves. And who hasn't spent at least 60 cents for the perfect little journaling tag/card to addto a scrappy page.

In addition....
Publix has photo cards on sale for 1 cent. I friend forwarded me this e-mail and if time permits I'm going to try and stage a few holiday photos to take advantage of this deal.

Get your first set of 20 4" x 8" photo cards for just 20¢ -- that's only a penny each! Choose from over 100 holiday designs that are completely customizable.Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!*

No comments: